Because of yet another band of overnight rain in Sussex, SHOREHAM have advised us that they will be a holding a pitch inspection to determine whether our Tuesday trip BOSTIK South game will take place.
This is of course the third date that we've tried to play the game - the first one was lost to the weather on New Year's Day whilst the second was lost because of our hosts involvement in the Velocity Trophy, so finger crossed that it will be third time lucky!
UPDATE - The game has been postponed because of a waterlogged pitch. No new date has yet been agreed but when one has, we will of course let you know.
Next up for the Mead is a trip to face CARSHALTON ATHLETIC on their 3g surface - Saturday afternoon from 3:00pm...
Updated 09:46 - 22 Feb 2018 by MIKE GREEN